Thursday, January 15, 2009

A New Adventure

After all of the waiting the day has finally come—Tyler’s first day at school—as a flight instructor of course! Tomorrow Tyler will meet with his first student (whose name, strangely enough, also happens to be Tyler).

Yesterday Tyler took me down to the UVU hanger at the Provo airport to show me the plane he will be instructing in.

He also showed off his neat cubby and cubical in the instructor's office. He even tried in his new uniform so I could get the whole effect.


Doesn’t he look adorable? He is so nervous but I know that he will do a fantastic job.

Good luck babe!

2 comments:

Allyson said...

Way to go Tyler! You and...Tyler will do great, I just know it.

By the way the outfit is smashing!

The CRAZY Crowther's said...

That is so wonderful! I am happy for both of you