I love the summer. I have endured months of snow and cold and anxiously waited for the best season of the year.
Now that it’s finally here, it seems as if something is missing. Perhaps it is that
Whatever it is, I am sad to say, instead of my days being packed to the bursting point with fun activities in the warm sun I find the days slowly creeping by, one day just as boring as the last.
This is going to be a long, strange summer. There is something different this year—don’t know quite what it is yet. All I can do is just continuing hoping and praying that the real summer will start soon. I dream of summers past—no responsibilities, nothing to do but lay out and soak up the sun. Will summer ever be like that again?
1 comment:
I totally agree about thinking you too are supposed to get a "summer vacation" we are still waiting for ours, but we find the weekends are when we can pack in most of the fun. As for the weather, ugh! Hope you are doing well :)
Post a Comment